I find art exciting. To be given the opportunity to study and develop my own personal style would be incredible.

Templar.

I got my inspiration for this piece from a film based on the knights Templar. I wanted to create a piece that had dimensions and depth using the imagery I had seen in the film. A specific item I wanted to use was the red cross situated on the knights chest as I believe it to be the symbol of a Templar. To contrast with the red, I chose to keep the rest of the painting in black and white with grey for shadowing. The idea was to make the cross the centre of the piece. However, to push the painting into the horror genre I decided to add subtle reds on the knights uniform to give the impression of blood. I also tried to make the knight appear to be immersing from the water on the floor.